Tuesday, February 4, 2014

Turning over a new me, using the same old leaves that have existed for thousands of years

This is going to be a blog about that fad we all hear about and some of us strive to accomplish: going green

I will post weekly updates (hopefully... I don't have the best posting track record) on my attempts to grow my own herbs, create my own recipes, and make my own organic health and beauty products. This is going to be a learning process for me and I'm hoping through experiment and research I can establish a new way of life for my husband and I.

I would love feedback from people who have already achieved this lifestyle and have helpful advice; or from people who, like me, are taking the leap into going green. Join me as we learn together how to live off the land and eliminate the use of chemicals in our bodies.

Thanks for reading and please be sure to share and follow my blog!


5 comments:

  1. Yay! You go girl!

    "I don't have the best posting track record" - You can say that again, LOL.
    Good luck though, sounds good.

    I am the first follower!

    ReplyDelete

Search This Blog