Thursday, April 3, 2014

Fictionista

Hello all! The time has come for the 24 hour Read-a-Thon! This wonderful event will take place on April 26th. My mother and I will join hundreds of other people all around the world to set aside EVERYTHING, pick a stack of books and a pile of snacks, wear comfy clothes, find a good spot on the couch and hunker down for a 24 hour stretch of reading! Sounds like fun doesn't it? Please check out my book blog, Fictionista, and my mom's book blog, Wall to Wall Books, to show some support and cheer us on as we read! If this sounds like something you want to be a part of, click the picture below to sign up! You can be a reader or a cheerleader, but don't forget to stop by my book blog to show some love!


1 comment:

  1. Yay, it's here, it's here!
    Can't wait,what a fun bonding time for us.

    ReplyDelete

Search This Blog